RE: openworld

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 10:28:48 GMT

If I hadn't already made plans to spend time with a friend after the conference, I'd consider pulling out as well.

That is totally unfair.... if they were going to bail on you, they could at least have the decency to have told you in a reasonable time frame.

And Joe -- if they think Oracle is the only sanctioned conference, and we know they do, then why aren't they pushing to get people there.

For those of you who are no longer going.... see you at IOUG-A next year.

>From: "Adams, Matthew (GEA, 088130)" <MATT.ADAMS_at_APPL.GE.COM>
>To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
>Subject: RE: openworld
>Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 06:17:53 -0800
>
>Unfortunately, the reasons that Joe won't be
>there also apply to me. Sorry to those whom I promised
>to meet/greet/buy drinks, etc.
>
>Matt Adams

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at Received on Thu Aug 31 2000 - 05:28:48 CDT