What to Choose ?

From: Kamalakannan, D (CAP, GCF) <D.Kamalakannan_at_gecapital.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:42:02 +0200

        WE are looking at "high availability".I need some help to decide whether to go for
a High Availability Sun cluster with backup server or for Oracle parallel server.
Keeping the key word in mind what would u people advice ? I would be happy if you can provide any links to the mentioned Subject. Thanks,
Kamal Received on Fri Aug 25 2000 - 03:42:02 CDT