RE: NON ORACLE SUBJECT - Skiing USA/Canada

From: Weaver, Walt <wweaver_at_rightnowtech.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:09:49 -0600

Vail in Colorado, USA has a day care center that takes kids as young as = two
months. If you're looking for a glitzy resort with long lift lines, overpriced food, and thousands of self-absorbed rich people you can't = do
much better than Vail.

Big Sky resort in Montana, USA takes kids as young as 6 months. Big Sky isn't as glitzy as Vail but (unfortunately) they're trying really hard = to
catch up.=20

Both resorts have excellent ski mountains. At Vail you'll have to share = the
slopes with half of Denver. At Big Sky you'll have to share the slopes = with
about half of Bozeman. The other half, including me, ski at Bridger = Bowl.

I'm sure there are lots of other resorts that'll take care of infants. = Just
check out their web sites.

--Walt Weaver
  Bozeman, Montana, USA

Author: Stuart Houlston
  INET: Stuart.Houlston_at_bmw.co.uk

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Aug 22 2000 - 11:09:49 CDT