Hot Standby

From: David Turner <turner_at_tellme.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 17:03:12 -0700

I would like to write a script that checks how far behind the standby database is behind the primary database according to the archive logs applied. Anyone know what views to look at? I have looked at v$archived_log and some others log, logfile, v$database, and haven't found the info I am looking for.

Thanks, Dave Turner Received on Mon Aug 07 2000 - 19:03:12 CDT