newbie question about roles.

From: John Dunn <john.dunn_at_sefas.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 09:47:55 +0100

I want to be able to grant insert, updates etc privileges on my schemas tables to new users. Presumably a role is the best way to do this.

But when I create the role do I need to grant the privileges individually on each table. Is there any way to effectively say..."grant update on all tables owned by a schema"?

John Received on Fri Aug 04 2000 - 03:47:55 CDT