Installation of Oracle7 on Windows NT

From: ALEMU Abiy <abiy.alemu_at_criltechnology.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 09:37:24 +0200

I installed Oracle7 server on windows NT without the Starter Database and I tried to create my instance with the CREATE DATABASE script. But I never succeed to start the database automatically when the machine reboots. I even tried to execute the strtdbSID.cmd file on the command line and I have en Error. What is my mistake friends and what can I do ?

@biy @lemu
abiy.alemu_at_criltelecom.com <mailto:abiy.alemu_at_criltelecom.com> Cril Telecom Software
France Received on Fri Aug 04 2000 - 02:37:24 CDT