OT -- NT Backup (was uptime )

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:57:26 -0300

Jared,

Are you using ntbackup on your NT servers?

We are having problems here, once in a while ntbackup hangs and the = next
morning we have an ntbackup.exe process still running in Task Manager.

If we don't end task that process, then that night's backup fails as = well.

It is an intermittent problem, but it becomes annoying after a while.

Regards,
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des syst=E8mes
Technology Services        | Services technologiques
Informatics Branch         | Direction de l'informatique=20
Maritimes Region, DFO      | R=E9gion des Maritimes, MPO

E-Mail: boivinp_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca <mailto:boivinp_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>=20

	Author: Jared Still
	  INET: jkstill_at_bcbso.com

	San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing
Lists