RE: Ora 1652

From: Weaver, Walt <wweaver_at_rightnowtech.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 21:12:23 -0600

Wow. Once again, Mladen proves to the world (well, this list, anyway) that he has WAY too much time on his hands. :>)

You can tell me all about RAID5, Legato, RMAN, and DLT-whatever. That's yuppie stuff. Try running Oracle on an e-Machine, Redhat 5.2 with 128mb RAM, Apache web server and 15 hosted sites. Takes a REEEALLLLL MAAAANNNNN (or Rachel) to run something like that!!!!

And believe it or not, we're still in business. :>)

:>) :>)

--Walt Weaver
  Bozeman, Montana, USA

P.S. Thanks for posting, Mladen. You haven't been doing enough of it lately. P.P.S I'm in for it now... should've just gone to bed...

Author: Kristen Cameron
  INET: cameronkgd_at_inac.gc.ca

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com