RE: Ora 1652

From: Kristen Cameron <cameronkgd_at_inac.gc.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 18:16:38 -0400

Yes, that was exactly it. Thank you.

I seem to be at the stage of learning where I sometimes know how to fix an identified problem, but I haven't yet=20 learned how to identify the problem!

>>> rlsmith_at_kmg.com 7/19/2000 >>>

I would guess that a user is defined to the instance with its default and = or
temporary tablespace a "system".

Author: Kristen Cameron
  INET: cameronkgd_at_inac.gc.ca=20

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). --=20
Author: Smith, Ron L.
  INET: rlsmith_at_kmg.com=20
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jul 19 2000 - 17:16:38 CDT