RE: Raising a TAR with Metalink

From: Gait, Christopher <cgait_at_condor.nrl.navy.mil>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 23:34:17 -0400

Hopefully whenever someone gets one of these errors (which I have gotten more times than I have successfully created TARs online) they send a feedback to Oracle to let them know that their online system is humiliatingly poor. There's a feedback form accessible right from the headlines and TAR pages, and I've only had the form crash and burn once in the numerous snide but constructive feedbacks I've sent to them.

Regards,
Chris Gait
Oracle DBA
Arlington, VA

http://www.geocities.com/cjgait

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."

Winston Churchill