RE: Raising a TAR with Metalink

From: Maheshwara Rao, L., Teki <teki01_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 23:05:39 -0400

I faced similar problem in the last week while raising a TAR with Metalink. However, when I tried to raise another TAR after two days, this problem did not come again.

Maheshwara Rao, L., Teki
Author: S. Anthony Sequeira
  INET: Sequeira_at_lineone.net

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jul 04 2000 - 22:05:39 CDT