RE: SALARY OF AN ORACLE DBA IN CANADA

From: Janardhana Babu <jbdonga_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 16:48:35 -0700

Hi Surendra,

If you come thru Satyam, you need to listen them for atleast 6 months. The moment you land here, you look for someother company which pays you big bucks and get your new H1B processed as soon as possible. This is what everyone does here.
If you stay with Satyam, you may not get big bucks, but ESOPs. OCP logo will certainly help you in switching from Satyam. You will get good offers even without OCP. Hope this helps. No doubt you will get quick placement. See you in USA.

Author: Mike Lanteigne
  INET: mikel_at_shec.com

Author: Janardhana Babu
  INET: jbdonga_at_ucdavis.edu