Windows DUN pops up after logging

From: Chan Siu Ming <csm_tec_at_softhome.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 09:43:41 +0800

Hi all,

My PC has an external modem used to connect to my ISP, and I also use the same PC connecting to the Oracle RDBMS server thru LAN.

My problem is after I enter the username, password and connect string from SQL*Plus or Oracle Designer, the Windows DUN window pops up and automatically dial to my ISP and I have to click 'cancel' to stop the dialing. Is there a way to skip the DUN?

Thanks for any solutiions.

Best regards,

Chan Siu Ming Received on Thu Jun 29 2000 - 20:43:41 CDT