Running 64 bit Pro*C on a 32 bit HP

From: <Kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 08:12:13 -0700

Has anyone tried running Pro*C that is complied using the 64-bit shared library
but actually running it on a 32bit machine? We are in a situation where only
about 1/3 of our servers are upgraded and instead of running two versions of the
same code they would like to put the 64-bit version on the 32-bit machine.

Kimberly Smith
EDS/Fujitsu GMD
21015 SE Stark St
Gresham, OR
97030
E-Mail: kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com or

        kimberly.smith_at_eds.com
Phone : (503) 669-6050
Fax : (503) 669-5705 Received on Thu Jun 29 2000 - 10:12:13 CDT