SQLPLUS and OEM on Workstation

From: Lucia DeMeester <ldemeester_at_nm2.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 09:29:05 -0700

I was told not to use SQL*PLUS and the OEM on my workstation becuase the hacker can get hold of my user/password since our server is co-located outside the building.

I do miss using the tool and would like to know is there a way that I can use the tool with minimal privileges not as dba.

Thanks!!
Lucia Received on Thu Jun 29 2000 - 11:29:05 CDT