8 i server and 8.0.5 client at the same machine

From: Aditya Kumar Rath <AdityaR_at_india.mastech.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 21:03:10 +0530

Hi
Can i Install Both oracle 8i server and oracle 8.0.5 client in the same machine.This is NT workstation.
How to configure both ?

Regards
Aditya

 From: "Olson, David" <OlsonD_at_PIOS.COM>
 Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 11:46:19 -0400
 Subject: RE: Oracle Financials R11

According to Oracle, there are some sizing information in the back of the install manual.

Author: Stuart Houlston
  INET: Stuart.Houlston_at_bmw.co.uk

 From: "Rachel Carmichael" <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
 Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:49:34 GMT
 Subject: RE: OEM 2.1 vs. BMC Patrol

ron,

thanks, I'll checkthem out.. I'm on Unix :)

Rachel