RE: TEMP tablespace - objects in

From: Trassens Christian <trassenc_at_TELEFONICA.COM.AR>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 20:30:25 -0300

I forgot to say that there a long script in the Metalink that gives you = the
user or users using the TEMP tablespace. I don't remember the note id. However there is another way when you query the v$session_wait where = event
is a 'db sequential read' in the datafile/s of TEMP. The problem of = this is
that you can only get the sid of session only when is doing the sort = over
the temp tablespace.

Regards.

Lists