rollback job

From: Salih, Tarig - ASPEN Project <SalihT_at_ci.denver.co.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 15:24:45 -0600

Hi gurus
I Started a job at 10:00 AM this morning after two hours I decided to kill that job, I killed it. My question is since this job has been running for 2 hours, how long approximately it will take this job to rollback? Would it releases the space acquired from the rollback segment? This job is still locking some tables and taking some space from the rollback segment.
Any advice there?. I appreciate your help. Tariff Received on Tue Jun 27 2000 - 16:24:45 CDT