Re: ORACLE-L Digest -- Volume 2000, Number 168

From: <henrik.ekenberg_at_4tsolutions.se>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:11:41 +0200

Hello,

We are on NT /ORacle 8.04
And we try to build replication between 2 dbs.

I have a small problem....
When I create the snapshot I receive an error message that told me that the table doesn't have any primary key. But the table have a primary key and it is enabled....

Any suggestions ?

Regards
Henrik E.= Received on Fri Jun 16 2000 - 07:11:41 CDT