RE: Completely off-topic, gas-prices

From: Khedr, Waleed <Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:30:39 -0400

What about healthcare and colleges in Europe?

Are they free?

Author:=20
  INET: mleith_at_bradmark.co.uk

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may Received on Fri Jun 16 2000 - 13:30:39 CDT