Re: Re[2]: Completely off-topic, gas-prices

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 15:20:33 -0400

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 08:57:41 -0800, you wrote:

> That may well be true, but since our British friends/colleagues =
don't have
>to put up with the EPA they get about twice the miles per unit of fuel =
that we
>do.=20

I'm not convinced that the difference is that great.

>They also don't have the desire for all of the Sport Utility Vehicles =
(or
>more properly Suburban Assault Vehicles) and their poor gas mileage that=
 we do.=20

I drive a GEO Metro. Have driven one for the past six years or so. Boy am I feeling vindicated these days<g>.=20

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com =20
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are Received on Fri Jun 16 2000 - 14:20:33 CDT