Re: Off Topic -- Replies Seen Before Original Message

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:06:28 -0400

This happens to me with some regularity, not just on this email list, but on one other that I read a lot. It's probably not your ISP, unless yours and mine (Verio) are both having the same problem. I've always just chalked this up to the vagaries of sending email out over the Internet.

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com =20
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are