Converting a Number to a Date

From: David Barbour <DBarbour_at_connectsouth.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:02:53 -0500

I have what appears to be a UNIX-style timestamp series of numbers which I have to convert back to dates.

They're in the format 960770731

I've tried a number of things, but haven't figured it out yet. Has anybody encountered something similar?

David A. Barbour
Oracle DBA - ConnectSouth
512-681-9438
dbarbour_at_connectsouth.com Received on Wed Jun 14 2000 - 14:02:53 CDT