DW

From: <Lisa_Koivu_at_gelco.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:06:43 -0500

I remember seeing a discussion about DW tablespaces and extent sizing a while back. Does anyone have a white paper that discusses this? It had something to do with storing small, med, large, and very large objects in different tablespaces with different yet uniform extent sizes. I have a chance to redesign the database and storage for one of our data warehouses and I'd like to do it right since I have a ton of disk available.

Thanks
Lisa
Minneapolis,MN,USA
*I am growing more gray hair today* Received on Wed Jun 14 2000 - 14:06:43 CDT