RE: JOIN question

From: Debbie Lennartsson <deb_at_adaptivepartners.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 07:54:23 -0400

My first answer was, You Can't. But then I thought, you could make a cursor on the CODES table.
Each time you fetch a new row from the codes table, you can concatenate the code number to some variable with a space or something to separate, then when there are no more rows, you can select the text from the main table where the docnum is the one you have in the cursor..

Hope this helps,
Debbie
ACP -----Original Message-----
Author: Andreas Jung