RE: help me - From Italy

From: Galleri, Mariana <MGalleri_at_uniFON.com.ar>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 15:44:06 -0300

 Hi Antonio,

I haven't good news for you. In oracle 7.3.4 there isn't a view to see the process that's guiving the problem.
Oracle support gave me a procedure to find this information but it's not very useful. I can send it if you want.

Just a comment, in oracle8 you have the v$sort_usage view, it's great!!

Mariana Galleri
DBA Oracle
Bs. As., Argentina.

Author: aaa bbbb