Ghost user

From: <NazimT_at_banKapital.com.tr>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:29:25 +0300

Hi friends...
I had writen this mail yesterday but because of a network error, messages that was sent today were deleted so I couldn't see the answer if you wrote. My problem was that:
When I create a user, before I write grant connect, resource ... the user is able to connect to database and create tables. I wonder if there is any default parameter that causes this strange problem? Or can you offer me something about this matter?
Thank you ver much? Received on Tue Jun 13 2000 - 09:29:25 CDT