SQL*Loader question

From: Oak, Sameer <Sameer.Oak_at_CWUSA.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:22:59 -0400

Hi gurus

This might be simple question for gurus..

When one users direct load in SQL*loader what happens to the constraints on that particular table????
What I mean is do we have to reapply the constraints & rebuild the indexes????

Also what about triggers on the table????

Tia
$ameer Received on Tue Jun 13 2000 - 16:22:59 CDT