RE: Developer's Latest Patch

From: Larry G. Elkins <elkinsl_at_flash.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 09:10:36 -0500

Rajesh,

MetaLink is showing patch 10 as the latest; but, it is not available for all platforms -- e.g. it is available for NT and Solaris (and maybe others) but not HP-UX.

If you have access to MetaLink, try the patches tab. If you don't have access, try the following ftp site:

/oracle-ftp.oracle.com/dev_tools/patchsets/dev2k

I think the company I'm helping right now stopped on patch 5 because of major problems that *they* had with patch 6. They use HP-UX for the Developer Server piece.

What type of problems are you encountering? While I haven't worked with that patch, I might know someone who has and can run it by them.

Regards,

Larry G. Elkins
The Elkins Organization Inc.
elkinsl_at_flash.net