Re: Web enabled forms

From: dale young <dale.young_at_kwe.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 09:20:08 -0500

And then there's Oracle's WebDB. It's really good for simple stuff (straight tables, even some master/detail stuff, simple reports), but can't handle the complex stuff without getting into PL/SQL coding. It's not super fast unless it's running on a reasonably high-powered box. It's relatively simple to use, and can put up an entire web site fairly quickly. And it can store the entire site in the database, so you don't have hundreds of HTML and GIF files hanging around in a complex directory structure.

It might be worth a look.

*Dale*