Re: Help in sqlplus

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 16:21:01 -0400

That's by design. The Windows versions of SQL*Plus do not display information from the help tables. All you get is that dialog referring you to the manuals. I don't really understand why Oracle felt they had to do that, but do it they did.

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com =20
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are