RE: ORA-03114 not connected to ORACLE - URGENT!

From: <Winnie_Liu_at_infonet.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 14:29:56 -0700

Look into your create db script.

Does it say: CONNECT INTERNAL?
Have you nomount your database yet?

My best suggestion to you now is, Instead of running that whole script, try to run it line by line and see which line failed. try to logon into svrmgrl,
connect internal,
startup nomount, and then type the create database command.

Winnie

"Geeta Iyer" <geeta.iyer_at_sprintparanet.com> on 06/08/2000 02:18:02 PM

To: Winnie Liu/HQ/ISC
cc: ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com, oracledba_at_lazydba.com

Subject: RE: ORA-03114 not connected to ORACLE - URGENT!

I get it as soon as I execute my create db script. My env variables seem all OK

Geeta