Naming standards and conventions

From: Linda Hagedorn <Linda_at_pets.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 09:18:09 -0700

Hello,

Has anyone established standards for naming instances/databases/data files, or know of a site where standards or guidelines are published?

I realize it is a matter of art. I'm finding different standards, and am looking for a rule-of-thumb.

Any information is appreciated.

Thanks, Linda Received on Wed Jun 07 2000 - 11:18:09 CDT