RE: Cloning Oracle8i

From: Deshpande, Kirti <Kirti.Deshpande_at_gtedc.gte.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 10:39:42 -0500

I am using Transporatable Tablespaces to share/copy data between two test/development databases with success. We would soon begin using it in Production dataabses as well. However, I have not yet tried to clone the entire database in this way. May be it is a good idea. But I haven't found a need to do it that way.