Re: CMAN command (not implemented?)

From: Nicholas Tufar <ntufar_at_chemist.gen.tr>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 00:44:40 +0300 (EEST)

> Hello,
> I have this command:
> REPORT NEED BACKUP DAYS 5 REDUNDANCY 2 DATABASE;
>
> I understand the following individual commands:
> (a) Report need backup days 5 database;
> and (b) Report need backup redundancy 2 database;

Sorry for not answering your question, but I tried to run the comands against my database and on report need backup redundancy 2 database; rman reports:
RMAN-06014: command not implemented yet: report need backup redundancy

Database is 8.0.5. Is it implemented in 8.1.5? Received on Thu Jun 01 2000 - 16:44:40 CDT