Exporting large tables

From: Klavers, Richard <R.Klavers_at_arbeidsbureau.nl>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 13:50:03 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to export a very large table, more than 2Gb, on a 7.3.4 DB on a Data General Unix machine.
The export is being written to a filesystem on another machine via a NFS mount. The filesystem is 32Gb in size.
When the exportfile reaches 2Gb, the export terminates. How can i safely export my large tables without being terminated when the 2Gb filesize is reached?
I can't do a backup/restore action of the datafiles, because the new DB is on raw disks.

Thanx in advance.

Greetings, Richard Klavers. Received on Thu May 25 2000 - 06:50:03 CDT