Oracle DCE Integration

From: <Paul.Parker_at_bmwna.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 11:53:13 -0400

Hi listers,

Has anyone implemented Oracle DCE Integration on AIX (Oracle 8.1.6)? If so, do you have any stories to share? Ease of implementation, gotchas, limitations, etc?

All the info I have been able to gather so far seems to suggest a fairly straightforward implementation, but I have been bitten in the past by such complacency.

Thanx in advance for any info Received on Thu May 25 2000 - 10:53:13 CDT