RE: Trigger re-engineering

From: HAWKINS, JAMES W [FND/1000] <JAMES.W.HAWKINS_at_stl.Monsanto.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 08:35:38 -0500

Casey,

I would suggest going to www.toadsoft.com and downloading the freeware version of TOAD. It's a life-saver for things like this, and as far as I'm concerned, a must for every DBA. Open the schema browser, select the
"Triggers" tab for the desired schema, then select the "Proc Edit Window"
icon and there you go.

I'm lazy too...

Jim

Jim Hawkins
Oracle Database Administration Team
Monsanto Company
800 North Lindbergh - G3ED
St. Louis, MO 63167
314.694.7592 - Office
314.308.6614 - Cellular
314.294.2623 - Pager
james.w.hawkins_at_monsanto.com

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even
though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."

                                                   --Theodore Roosevelt