RE: TSPITR and one table per tablespace

From: Stephen Dance <steved_at_capbankcf.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 15:28:09 +0100

I agree that putting every table in its own Tspace is a pretty Dilbert thing to do.

However, we run Peoplesoft and had I the disk spindles available, there are at least a dozen or so of the most heavily hit tables which I would cheerfully put individually on their own Tspace on their own spindle.

Sometimes when I see the disk activity on the RAID subsystem I think it might go into meltdown.