Re: 11i: IAS (Integrated Apache Server) for 11i - not another

From: John Barron <jbarron_at_windriver.com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 16:31:08 -0700

Hi FYI

Just got this from owws:

"Only the bundled IAS is supported with relaese 11i. Sorry but you will not be able to use your existing Apache server with the new release."

Oracle will only be supporting their IAS (Integrated Apache Server) with 11i.

Looks like your standard Apache server will not work - nice of larry to create his own standards again

Maybe next week there will be a new browser as well for 11i - LIE (Larrys IE) - if bill sells that is.

John Barron
Financials DBA