RE: AUTOTRACE

From: Anil Sikri <anil_sikri_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 10:19:07 CDT

Guys,

     Another thing you should ascertain is that the plustrace role
     has been granted to the user without which the autotrace won't
     work. If the plustrace role hasn't been created, the script,
     plustrce.sql ( in $ORACLE_HOME/sqlplus/admin ) can be executed
     from Server Manager and the plustrace role can then be granted to
     the appropriate user.

Anil Sikri