RE: AUTOTRACE

From: Rahul <rahul_at_ratelindo.co.id>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 17:29:03 +0700

SQL> set autotrace on
it's not a "tool" is't a sql*plus command which give the sql plan of sql's executed in after the trace is enabled...
you could also do "set autotrace on explain" this will only show the exec plan not the other stats...

make sure the plan table has been created in the schema... or run..
$ORACLE_HOME\rdbms\utlxplan.sql