Express Financial Analyzer, etc.

From: Jennifer R. Amon <jamon_at_CENTURYINTER.NET>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 17:27:09 -0500

I am a DBA working on a team to evaluate financial budgeting, forecasting, and budget/forecast analysis tools. One of the tools we are considering is Oracle's Express Financial Analyzer. Has anyone had experience implementing this tool who would be willing to tell us:

Any other comments you feel might be useful to us in making our assessment would be welcomed. We are additionally evaluating Hyperion's Pillar and Comshare, so answers to the above questions from anyone who has implemented one of these products would be appreciated also.

Jennifer R. Amon                    Personal: jamon_at_centuryinter.net
Sr. Programmer/Analyst             Work: jamon_at_moeninc.com
Moen Incorporated                       Phone: 216-962-2000 x2471
North Olmsted, OH  44070               Web: http://www.oberlin.edu/~bamon/