Yet Another Survey.

From: Charles Dye PC <cdye_at_DNT.DIALOG.COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 15:40:11 -0800

All,

In anticipation of accepting an offer of Full Time Employment (as opposed to  consultancy), I am trying to get a handle on salaries for senior oracle dba's.

I would really appreciate any info/rumors/conventional wisdom/facts you can  share regarding the appropriate renumeration for a senior oracle dba in the San  Francisco Bay area, because I don't really know. -- Send your response to  either the list or to me.

Thanks.

Regards,
Charles_Dye_at_corp.dialog.com Received on Fri Mar 01 1996 - 18:59:03 CST