Re: getting bounced

From: Bill Wagman <wjwagman_at_UCDAVIS.EDU>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 14:46:12 -0800

I don't know what list software is used for Oracle-l but CREN list processor (I imagine others have the same feature) have an auto delete option. If mail is returned to the list processor as 'undeliverable' that subscriber is automatically deleted from the list of subscribers.

Bill Wagman
Univ. Ca. Davis
wjwagman_at_ucdavis.edu
(916) 757-8786