interesting Forms4.5 questions

From: Paul Dorsey <DORSEY_at_ENIGMA.RIDER.EDU>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 1996 10:58:12 -0400

I am setting up a new version of my development template and I have run into a few interesting questions:

1)Is there any way to code for ctrl-click on a mouse? I can do shift-click OK.

2)Where is the mapping for oraterm stored? Do I need one control file for each client, or is the key mappings some kind of oracle system variable?

3)How is everyone handling data validation? I put it in the DB and do some spot checking on the client side at commit time. Are you folks checkinf after each field, or what? --- just curious to see what everyone likes

4)What are your favorite GUI standards books. I am reviewing several, and ... yuck.

Paul Dorsey
Dulcian Inc. Received on Sun Jan 21 1996 - 11:14:55 CST