Re: Financials Help!!!

From: Allison, Paul <pallison_at_PPG.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 12:03:00 PST

Thanks to all who responded.

The site I was helping found the old password. They changed the APPLSYS password back to the this old password (using SQLDBA).

The users are now able to get back into Financials. I never found out the exact association of the APPLSYS Oracle password to the application, but there are obviously references to this password in the application which must be adjusted in order to change this password.

Their DBA or Financials person will have to worry with that.

Thanks again for the help.

Paul T. Allison
pallison_at_ppg.com Received on Thu Jan 18 1996 - 12:35:25 CST