Oracle Human Resources Help Needed !!

From: Shaun Brady <sbrady_at_NOBLESTAR.COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 22:43:49 -0500

We have two immediate opennings in Kansas. The project offers the opportunity for someone with limited Oracle HR experience a chance to learn. We are interested in experienced professionals who would like to join one of the most progressive consulting firms in the United States, however we also work with independents who understand what it means to be part of a truely "virtual corporation".

Package includes extremely competitive salary, and flexible benefit and training options. Please call Daisie Wagoner at 703-641-8511 or fax her your interest at 703-641-8517. Received on Tue Jan 16 1996 - 22:57:29 CST