BYE for a bit...

From: Martin Bradburn <MBRADBURN_at_NARVAX.NAR.EPA.GOV>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 09:41:51 -0500

Dear All, I will be leaving my post here at the EPA contract to take a job doing ORACLE/WEB stuff for a company in the medical imaging field. I will sign back on at some point but will be working at home with no direct internet access. I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for the help and hints when tech support is stumped you can always get some direction on the list. thanks again and the best of luck to all of you in the future.

Martin Bradburn
Signal Corp.
mbradburn_at_epamail.epa.gov

"May my life repay the debt of my existence" - Fripp "A Blessing of Tears" Received on Tue Jan 16 1996 - 09:56:17 CST