Clarification on DD tables

From: Dave Henley <dhenley_at_NETCOM.COM>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 1995 15:56:42 -0500

Hi again,

  It seems that I have confused a lot of people, including myself, with my question about user's data dictionary tables. Let me give an example of what I'm trying to do : I want to use exp to extract a certain user's user_source table (which I thought was a data dictionary table). When I tried 'exp username/password tables=user_source', exp complained about the table not existing. When I exp the entire user, I DO get the user_source table, along with every other object owned by the user. ALL I WANT THOUGH IS THE USER_SOURCE TABLE! Mainly because it contains a procedure that is called by another program I'm using in a different database. Hopefully this is clear now. Does anyone know if I can export JUST the user_source table?
Thanks again!

Dave Henley
dhenley_at_netcom.com Received on Sun Mar 19 1995 - 18:41:12 CST